There’s definitely a chill in the air and what better way to warm up than with a hot beverage? This hot toddy using drinking vinegar from vendor Blossom Vinegars (PSU vendor) can be made with or without alcohol and is delicious either way.
- 2 tablespoons local honey (try Boyco Foods, Raynblest or Salmon Creek – all vendors at PSU!)
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 tablespoons bourbon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Blossom Vinegars apple pear drinking vinegar concentrate
- Twist of lemon and cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Stir honey into hot water until the honey dissolves.
- Add bourbon (better yet, apple bourbon) and Blossom’s Ginger Apple Pear Drinking Vinegar.
- Divide between 2 toddy glasses.
- Twist a strip of lemon peel over drink, then add to glass.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick and serve.