- Shemanski Park Farmers Market: Harvest Market Wednesday, Nov 24
- PSU Farmers Market: year-round Saturdays
Know Before You Go
You can make your essential shopping trip safer, healthier and more convenient for everyone by continuing to follow these community guidelines:
- If you are sick, are waiting for COVID-19 test results or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home
- On Tuesday, Nov 23, 2021 the Oregon Health Authority rescinded the state’s mandate requiring people to wear masks in crowded outdoor settings. We continue to recommend wearing a mask at our farmers markets, as OHA also noted:
- Wearing masks is still “strongly recommended” for people at higher risk from the disease, such as people who are elderly, immunocompromised, or those who haven’t been vaccinated.
- Wearing masks is also still recommended for people in crowded, outdoor settings for an extended period.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide access to healthy locally grown food.
As new information becomes available, our guidelines may change. PFM staff will communicate these updates on social media, our website, and market signage.