(Updated June 5th, 2020)
All five of our markets are open or scheduled to open with new health and safety guidelines, on the following schedule:
- PSU Farmers Market: OPEN NOW, Saturdays 8:30am – 2pm
- King Farmers Market: OPEN NOW, Sundays 10am – 2pm
- Shemanski Park Farmers Market: OPEN NOW, Wednesdays 10am – 2pm
- Kenton Farmers Market: OPEN NOW, Wednesdays 3pm – 7pm
- Lents International Farmers Market: OPEN NOW, Sundays 9am – 2pm
Know Before You Go
You can make your shopping trip safer, healthier and more convenient for everyone by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
- Please send one person from your household to shop.
- Following guidance from both the CDC and Governor Brown’s office, we highly recommend wearing a mask or face covering to market.
- Please leave pets at home (service animals are welcome).
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance at all times.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home.
We have implemented significant measures to help protect the health of our customers, our vendors, and our community. These measures include:
- Staff monitoring and limiting capacity of shoppers
- More space between vendor booths to encourage social distancing
- Personal protective equipment for staff and vendors
- All prepared food vendors are take-out only
- Hand-washing stations at all entrances and throughout the market
- Ground markers to indicate 6-foot spacing in high-traffic areas
- Cleaning surfaces with bleach frequently
- Pre-bagged produce to eliminate scales and weighing
- Separation of food handling and payments
For those who can shop from home and who want access to fresh local food without coming to the market, we have put together a new page to connect you with our vendors and set up deliveries, pickups, and more. Check it out.
We want everyone who has sent us their concerns, comments, and support to know that we hear you. We share your concerns about both public health and continued access to fresh, nutritious food. With your help, we can preserve both of these vital priorities and keep our community safe and healthy.