- PSU Farmers Market: year-round Saturdays
- King Farmers Market: Sundays through November 21
- Shemanski Farmers Market: Wednesdays through October + Harvest Market Nov 24
- Kenton Farmers Market: Wednesdays through September
- Lents International Farmers Market: Sundays through November 21
Know Before You Go
You can make your essential shopping trip safer, healthier and more convenient for everyone by continuing to follow these community guidelines:
- If you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home
- Wearing a mask or face covering is strongly encouraged at the market, especially in areas where maintaining >6 feet of distance from others is not possible.
For those who want access to fresh local food without coming to the market, we recommend shopping Masa Fresh for pick-up and delivery options.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to provide access to healthy locally grown food and keep our entire community safe. We want everyone who has sent us their concerns, comments, and support to know that we hear you.
Thank you for being respectful of Portland Farmers Market’s COVID safety guidelines. Even as the governor has lowered the risk level designation for Multnomah County, your efforts to make this space safer for everyone are appreciated!
As new information becomes available, our guidelines may change. PFM staff will communicate these updates on social media, our website, and market signage.
Portland Farmers Market welcomes everyone to shop at our markets and support our local farmers, ranchers and food producers each week. We ask that everyone who shops with us adhere to the COVID guidelines that are in place for the safety of our customers, vendors and staff. Those who choose not to follow these guidelines may be asked to leave the market.