PSU Farmers Market is OPEN
- PSU Farmers Market: year-round Saturdays 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m. April-October (9 a.m.–2 p.m. November–March) at SW Park & Montgomery
Markets Opening Soon:
- King Farmers Market: Sunday, May 2
- Shemanski Farmers Market: Wednesday, May 5
- Kenton Farmers Market: Wednesday, June 2
- Lents International Farmers Market: Sunday, June 6
Know Before You Go
You can make your essential shopping trip safer, healthier and more convenient for everyone by continuing to follow these community guidelines:
- If you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home
- A mask or face covering is required to enter the market*
- Keep your distance from other people
- No eating or lingering in the market walkways
We have implemented significant measures to help protect the health of our customers, our vendors, and our community. These measures include:
- Personal protective equipment for staff and vendors
- Hand-washing stations throughout the market
- Ground markers to indicate 6-foot spacing in high-traffic areas
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces with bleach frequently
For those who want access to fresh local food without coming to the market, we recommend shopping Masa Fresh for pick-up and delivery options.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to provide access to healthy locally grown food and keep our entire community safe. We want everyone who has sent us their concerns, comments, and support to know that we hear you.
Thank you for wearing a mask, keeping your distance, and being respectful of Portland Farmers Market’s COVID safety guidelines. Even as Multnomah County’s COVID risk is reduced, your efforts to make this space safer for everyone are appreciated!
As new information becomes available, our guidelines may change. PFM staff will communicate these updates on social media, our website, and market signage.
Here you can read our COVID-19 Rules for Vendors.
Portland Farmers Market welcomes everyone to shop at our markets and support our local farmers, ranchers and food producers each week. We ask that everyone who shops with us adhere to the COVID guidelines that are in place for the safety of our customers, vendors and staff. Those who choose not to follow these guidelines may be asked to leave the market.
*medical exemptions will be honored; children under 5 are exempt