- PSU Farmers Market: year-round Saturdays
- King Farmers Market: Sundays through November 21
- Shemanski Park Farmers Market: Wednesdays through October + Harvest Market Nov 24
- Kenton Farmers Market: Wednesdays through September
- Lents International Farmers Market: Sundays through November 21
Know Before You Go
You can make your essential shopping trip safer, healthier and more convenient for everyone by continuing to follow these community guidelines:
- If you are sick, are waiting for COVID-19 test results or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home
- The Governor has announced that masks are now required in most public outdoor settings, regardless of vaccination status. Please wear a mask when you visit the farmers market.
For those who want access to fresh local food without coming to the market, we recommend shopping Masa Fresh for pick-up and delivery options.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work to provide access to healthy locally grown food.
As new information becomes available, our guidelines may change. PFM staff will communicate these updates on social media, our website, and market signage.