Think there isn’t much in season during the coldest months of the year? Think again! While these items will vary week-to-week, the following list represents what you can find at our PSU market in the winter months.
FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- Apples: Cameo, Gala, Granny Smith and more!
- Leafy Greens (kale, kalettes, chard, collard greens, mustard greens)
- Pears: Bartlett, Red Bartlett and more!
- Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes, Red Potatoes, Yukon Gold and more!
- Winter Squash: Butternut, Delicata, Pink Banana, Spaghetti and more!
In addition to the seasonal produce listed above, you can find the following products:
- Bread & Baked Goods (including Gluten and Vegan)
- Cheeses (goat, sheep, cow)
- Grains & Dried Beans
- Jams & Preserves
- Nut Butters
- Pickled Products
- Soups & Sauces
- And more!
Note: feature photo is Supernatural Farm, a vendor at the PSU Winter Market every other week!