Our Chef in the Market this Saturday, September 28 is none other than Chef Naoko Tamura of Shizuku. With a commitment to natural and organic ingredients that started in childhood, Chef Naoko is known for seasonal and largely locally-sourced authentic Japanese fare.
Whether you’ve always wanted to experience Chef Naoko’s restaurant (called a “culinary sanctuary” by PDX Monthly) or are already a fan, you’re in luck! Our market sponsor, Amica, is generously hosting a $50 Shizuku gift certificate giveaway!
To enter, follow Amica, Portland Farmers Market, and Shizuku on Instagram then leave a comment on our Chef Naoko post here tagging a friend you’d take with you to enjoy the meal. Giveaway closes 5 p.m. PST on Thursday, September 26 and the winner will be announced Friday, September 27.
Photo by Shawn Linehan Photography.
- One entry per person – each winner may only win once during the 2019 Chef in the Market giveaways.
- Entries must be received by 5 p.m. PST on Thursday, September 26, 2019.
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced Friday, September 27, 2019.
- Winning gift certificate can be picked up at Amica’s booth on Saturday, September 28, or we will make arrangements to mail.
- To be considered for an entry, participants must be following all three Instagram accounts mentioned above and must leave a comment tagging another Instagram user.
- Winner agrees to have first name and Instagram handle shared on Portland Farmers Market social media when the winner is announced.
- This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.