Open year-round on Saturdays, rain or shine, on the Portland State University campus at SW Park and Montgomery. Visit the PSU Farmers Market page to view a list of the day’s scheduled vendors and a market map.
In addition to the over 90 farm and food producers at the PSU Farmers Market on Saturday, April 22, we will be hosting a Spring Wellness Fair.
Presented in partnership between Portland Farmers Market & Urban League of Portland, everyone is invited to enjoy the day at PSU Farmers Market:
- Meet community organizations promoting health & movement.
- Learn about Spring gardening, foraging, food preservation & seed saving from local experts.
- Participate in fun activities for all ages.
- Enjoy live music.
- 9 – 10 am: Citizen Seed Science & Native Plant Germination by Rae Selling Berry Seed Bank and Plant Conservation Program
- 9 – 11 am: Sample pickles & learn easy dinner ideas from Sarah Marshall, Marshall Haute Sauce
- 10 – 11 am: Yoga demonstration by Jasmine Gadie
- 10 am – 12 pm: Learn about local Spring foraging from Hugo Chang, Farm & Wild
- 11 am – 12 pm: Mindfulness activity by ZaDora Williams
- 12 – 2 pm: Music set by DJ Brit Abuya
Join us in celebrating the season and wellbeing for this free event!