‘Tis the season to give gifts!
We’ve put together a gift guide with a Portland Farmers Market twist, highlighting locally-grown and produced gifts that not only embrace the bounty of the Pacific Northwest to the gift receiver, but can be purchased directly from the farmers and makers themselves!
A Selection from Our Vendors
All of these products can be found at PSU Farmers Market through December 24th. Please check the market map for specific vendors’ schedules and locations.
For those who like it SAUCY
For those who like it FISHY
- Native Candy: Canned & Smoked Salmon
- Brandywine Fisheries: Canned Tuna Fish
- Linda Brand: Canned Tuna Fish
For those who like it SMOOTH
- Whole Circle Farms: CBD Salves
- Rise Up Remedies: Body Oils & Butters
- Mickelberry Gardens: Beeswax-based Balms & Salves
For those who like it BOOZY
- Stone Barn Brandyworks: Fruit Brandy & Liqueurs
- Springbank Farm: Blueberry Wine & Shrubs
- Double Circle Spirits: Whiskey & Vodka
- Freeland Spirits: Gin
For those who like it FERMENTED
For those who like it SPICY
- Hot Mama Salsa: Hot Sauce & Chili Oil
- La Porteña: Chimichurri
- Westwind Gardens: Hot Sauce & Dried Peppers
- Spice Pilgrim: Spice Blends & Teas
For those who like to CHILL
- Simply Sol Farms: Bulk Hemp Flower & Pre-Rolls
- Portland Ashwagandha Farm: Spagyric Tinctures
- Raynblest Farm: Beeswax Candles
- Whole Circle Farms: CBD Pre-Rolls & Tea
- Dancing Light Ranch: All Things Lavender
For those who like to JAM
- Rose City Pepperheads: Pepper Jellies
- Evans Farm Produce And Provisions: Jams, Jellies & Curds
- Winters Farm: Jams & Syrups
For those who like it MEATY
- Olympia Provisions: Handcrafted Meat & Charcuterie
For those who are a bit NUTTY
- La Mancha Ranch and Orchard: Hazelnuts!
- Freddy Guys: Hazelnuts!!
- Sun Gold Farm: Hazelnuts!!! And Walnuts!
- Baird Family Orchards: Hazelnuts!!!!
For those who like it SWEET
- Forest Candy: Medicinal Mushroom Chocolates
- Buddha Chocolate: Vegan & Paleo Cacao Products
- Fraga Farmstead and Creamery: Goat’s Milk Caramels
Gifts That Keep on Giving
- A CSA (Community-Supported Agriculture) membership from a local farm!
- Portland Farmers Market Tokens: Purchase at the Market Information Booth.
- Portland Farmers Market Gift Certificate: Can’t make it to the market to buy tokens? Call our office 503-241-0032 and purchase a gift certificate. We will mail the gift certificate to you or your intended recipient.
A Selection From Our Market Merchandise
Stop by our Merchandise Booth at PSU Farmers Market to see our curated gift bundles which include some of our favorite merchandise!
Holiday Host Gift, $30
- Includes PFM Logo Tote & Cookbook
Budding Locavore Gift, $50
- Includes PFM Logo Tote, Cookbook & $20 in Market Tokens
Culinary Wizard Gift, $100
- Includes PFM Logo Tote, Cookbook, Tea Towel & $60 in Market Tokens
Of course this list is not complete – there are many fantastic gift ideas available at market.
Have questions or need something specific? Stop by the market information booth and our staff & volunteers would be happy to help you.
Thank you for shopping local, supporting farmers, food producers and Portland Farmers Market! Happy Holidays!