We’re seeing signs of spring all around Portland, including the Farmers Market!
The days are getting longer, the sun is shining more often and seasonal vendors are returning to the campus of PSU for our Saturday market.
Produce at the market is still abundant with hearty winter crops but with warmer temperatures, we’ll see early spring crops like nettles, tender salad greens, fava bean tops, fresh herbs and more!
What you’ll find this month at the PSU Market – open every Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm in March:
- Apples: Cameo, Gala, Granny Smith, and more
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cauliflower (limited quantities)
- Fava bean tops
- Green Onion
- Herbs (thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- Leafy Greens (kale, kalettes, chard, collard greens, mustard greens)
- Mushrooms (morel, shiitake, lions mane, maitake, and more)
- Pears: Bartlett, Red Bartlett and more
- Potatoes: Red, Purple, Yukon Gold and more
- Salad greens
- Winter Squash: Delicata
Other Market Products
In addition to the seasonal produce listed above, you can find the following products:
- Bread & Baked Goods (including gluten-free and vegan)
- Cheeses (goat, cow)
- Flowers (fresh and dried )
- Grains, Dried Beans & Oats
- Nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts)
- Hot sauce
- Jams & Preserves
- Kombucha & Cultured candy
- Meat (pork, beef, lamb)
- Nut Butters
- Pickled Products
- Soups & Sauces
- And more!
Come shop with us at the Portland Farmers Market. Our year-round market at PSU is open Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm thru March.