01 August 2018
Enter the National Farmers Market Week Photo Contest!
We love farmers markets and we know you do too! In honor of National Farmers Market Week, Portland Farmers Market and the Farmers Market Coalition wants to showcase everything we cherish about our markets in Oregon. From the friendly faces to the beautiful food, “behind the scenes” shots and market-day programs, we want to see your reason(s!) for loving farmers markets.
- Pretty Products – Irresistible sungold tomatoes , shining honey jars spread on a beautiful tablecloth… what’s your favorite?
- Markets on a Mission – From kids activities to food access programs and “green” infrastructure, markets are more than just shopping! Show us your best examples.
- Vendor Love– Vendors are the heart of markets. It’s small businesses that make the market what it is!
- Behind the Scenes – Whether it is harvesting or setting up booths, tear-down or mouth-watering dinners made from market-bought goodies, we know a lot of the market-love happens outside of market hours!
- Market-Day Miscellaneous – We want to see whatever markets mean to you. Funny shots and cute pets are highly encouraged!
For rules, fine print and to submit your photos (no later than August 4, 2018), visit…