Winter is here, and that means more time in the kitchen cooking for family and friends. Hearty soups and stews. Healthy sides. Holiday feasts. Delicious desserts. The Portland Farmers Market Cookbook features mouth-watering recipes for every meal of the day, along with cooking tips, and glorious color photography to inspire you. On sale for just $20, it’s a must have for your cookbook collection, and a great holiday gift for the foodie in your life!
The Cookbook features:
- 100 Recipes from Local Chefs & Farmers
- Inspiring Stories
- Shopping & Cooking Tips
- Gorgeous Photos!
Small plates, large plates, sweets, sips and condiments for every season, including these fall favorites:
- Roasted Fennel and Herbed Mussels in Vermouth and Cream from Ox
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Southern Squash Casserole (pictured)
- Apple Cider-Glazed hazelnut Doughnuts
- Pear Upside-down Cake with Caramel Cream and bacon from Olympia Provisions
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Caramel Buttercream