Join us for our Great Pumpkin events, happening at our PSU market on October 26th and our King market on October 27th. These family-friendly events are filled with fun for all ages including pumpkin carvings, costumes, music, and more!
- Saturday, October 26, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Take part in a Pumpkin Carving Contest for kids and adults from 9 a.m. to noon (or while supplies last). Pumpkins and carving tools will be provided. Winners will be announced, and prizes will be awarded at 12:30 p.m. from the carving area. Winners must be present to win.
- The Children’s Costume Parade starts at noon at the Market Music tent and winds around the market. All costumed kiddos receive market goodies for dressing up!
- As an added “treat” for Halloween, Dave’s Killer Bread will be at the Market, handing out samples of their delicious Pumpkin Spice Madness bagels.
- The Main Music Stage from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. will feature Grupo Latitudes leading the Costume Parade.
- Sunday, October 27, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Take part in Pumpkin Carving for kids and adults from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (or while supplies last). Pumpkins are provided, and costumes are highly encouraged!
- Market Music provided by Haleakala.
Photo by Corey Blaz