Harvest Festival at Shemanski Park Farmers Market!
Join us Wednesday, November 23, 2022, from 10 am – 2 pm for a Harvest Festival at Shemanski Park Farmers Market located at SW Park and SW Main in Downtown Portland. All are welcome!
- Have out-of-town guests?
- Need something to do with the kids who are on school break?
- Have some grocery shopping to do for your big meal on Thursday?
- Want to enjoy some live music?
- Love supporting local farms & food producers and eating seasonally?
We are making our annual harvest pop-up market a little more special this year! In addition to the market vendors selling farm-fresh produce, bread, baked goods, cured meats, salmon, spirits, and artisanal food products, there will be live music, art activities for all ages, seasonal apple tastings and a cider press!
Here are the local farms and food producers scheduled to be at the festival, along with a sample of their product offerings:
(Please note that vendor attendance and product inventory are subject to change – wet & cold Fall weather can impact crop availability!)
- Baird Family Orchards – Apples, pears, cider, and hazelnuts.
- Farm D’ICI – Chicories, garlic, herbs, radicchio, and winter squash.
- Gathering Together Farm – Greens, herbs, leeks, potatoes, winter squash, onions and radicchio.
- H & A Family Farm – Apples, cider, beets, carrots, and winter squash.
- Salmon Creek Farm – Garlic, honey, and tomatoes.
- SunRise Organic Farm – Greens, herbs, potatoes, squash, onions and radicchio.
- C&K Flowers – Fresh locally grown flowers.
- Lucky Farms Flowers – Dried & fresh locally grown flowers.
- La Marotte – Small-batch French & Mediterranean pastries.
- Tabor Bread – Artisanal 100% local whole grain bread, pastries & cookies.
- Native Candy – Smoked and fresh Indigenous-caught local salmon.
- Olympia Provisions – Small batch charcuterie featuring salami, pepperettes, sausage and pate.
- Scratch Meats – Hand-made sausages made from the highest quality local meats. No nitrates or preservatives.
- The Aimsir Distilling Company – Award-winning local spirits including gin, bourbon whiskey and a unique Cold Brew Bourbon.
- Westward Whiskey Distillery – Single malt, Pinot Noir barrel aged, and stout cask whiskey.
- WildCraft Cider Works – Seasonal hard ciders made from 100% Oregon-grown heritage fruits and botanicals sustainably gathered in the wild.
- Mio’s Delectables – Hand-crafted Japanese and French pastries such as cakes, pies, tarts, galettes, cookies, tortes and more!
- Missionary Chocolates – Vegan, gluten-free chocolate truffles, bars and confections.
- Exilior Coffee – Single-origin Direct-Trade Kenya coffee beans and brewed coffee.
- Fink’s Fermented Food – Locally sourced vegan foods fermented with care, including sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles.
- Herbucha – organic & handcrafted, kombucha brewed with intent
- Nouriche Broth – Collagen-rich, nutrient-dense bone broth made with sustainably raised ingredients.
- Newk’s Hot Sauce – All-natural vegan, gluten-free hot sauce.
- Portland Ashwagandha Farm – Fresh Ashwagandha and other supportive herbs extracts.
- Stone Soup PDX – Seasonal soups featuring ingredients sourced from PFM vendors, sold in to-go quarts as part of an established nonprofit culinary workforce development program.
- Vesper Mushrooms – Full-spectrum, double-extracted wild mushroom tinctures blended with huckleberries for added nutritional support.
- Vtopian Artisan Cheeses – Vegan cultured cashew cheeses using organic and local ingredients. Made in a variety of flavors for everyone to enjoy.
Hot Food/Lunch to Go
- Salvador Molly’s – Chicken tamales, veggie tamales (artichoke and cheese) and a vegan tamale (seasonal vegetables).
- Money Bowl – A delicious variety of hot Rice Noodle Bowls with traditional special noodle sauce, specialty meats, peanuts and locally grown veggies.
- Taste of Old Poland – Specializing in homemade authentic Polish food like pierogis and kielbasas.
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for updates about the festival.
Celebrate the Autumnal bounty, embrace eating seasonally and support local food producers.