The hunt is on! Shop King Farmers Market between October 9 and November 13 and participate in our King Fall Finds Scavenger Hunt for the chance to take home a basket of fall market products from King (pictured at right).
Here’s how it works:
Pick up your scavenger hunt card at the information booth at King Farmers Market, or at Whole Foods Market on NE Fremont, between Oct 9 and Nov 13. Or download and print one here.
- Complete all five activities. Step 5 is your entry – take a photo of your completed card along with your favorite fall find from King and post to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Be sure to tag @portlandfarmers and use the hashtag #KingFallFinds so your entry will count.
- Stay tuned on Nov. 14, when we will announce the winner. Winner can claim their prize at King Farmers Market on the final day of the season, Nov. 20.
The fine print:
- No purchase necessary to enter
- All ages are encouraged to participate but an adult 18 years or older must be present to accept the prize.
- Valid entries must tag @portlandfarmers and include the hashtag #KingFallFinds and be posted to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person (each posted photo counts as one entry)
- Winner must be able to pick up the gift basket at King Farmers Market on Nov. 20
- Winner will be chose at random
- PFM staff, volunteers and vendors are not eligible to win
- Entries must be posted by 11:59pm on Nov. 13, 2016
- Winner will be notified through the social media platform they entered.