05 April 2018
What’s in Season: April
Spring is here! The weather is warming up, our days are getting longer and the sun is shining more often. Thanks to warmer temperatures we’re starting to see spring crops like nettles, salad greens, fava bean tops, and more! Be sure to check back regularly for updates to this list – we’ll indicate what is new this month in bold.
- Apples: Cameo, Gala, Granny Smith, and more!
- Fava bean tops
- Garlic scapes
- Green onion
- Herbs (thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- Leafy Greens (kale, chard, collard greens, mustard greens)
- Mushrooms (morel, shiitake, lions mane, maitake, and more!)
- Pears: Bartlett, Red Bartlett and more!
- Plant starts
- Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes, Red Potatoes, Yukon Gold, and more!
- Salad greens
In addition to the seasonal produce listed above, you can find the following products:
- Bread & Baked Goods (including Gluten and Vegan)
- Cheeses (goat, sheep, cow)
- Flowers (daffodils & tulips)
- Grains & Dried Beans
- Hot sauce
- Jams & Preserves
- Nut Butters
- Pickled Products
- Soups & Sauces
- And more!