We have accumulated numerous delicious seasonal recipes from chefs, staff, volunteers, board members and vendors in the Portland Farmers Market blog. Join us on a trip down recipe memory lane spotlighting Fall produce available at the farmers markets now.
We have also included some seasonal recipes from some of our community friends.
Either way, we hope you get some inspo from these recipes!
- Drunken Ginger Pear Pie
- Gingery Apple Cake with Cider Glaze
- Pear & Hazelnut Frangipane Tart
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
And here are some Autumnal recipes from FOTM (friends of the market)…
- Cacio e Pepe Cauliflower
- White Beans and Radicchio with Celeriac and Fennel
- Sautéed Cabbage, Apple and Red Onion