New Vendors at King Farmers Market!
Welcome eleven new vendors to the 15th season of King Farmers Market!
Pictured above clockwise: Hopscotch Foundation, La Petit Ferme, Black Girl Veggies, Pony.Pony Pastries, Ash Creek Oregon, and Fist Bap.
Visit King Farmers Market this upcoming Sunday (and every Sunday through November 19) 10 am – 2 pm, welcome these new members of the PFM community.
There is something for everyone, from flavorful microgreens to plant-based veggie burger mix to different hot food options!
- Ash Creek Oregon: Sustainably produced hazelnuts grown on a fifth-generation family farm.
- Bengal Blooms: Seasonal cut flowers and bouquets grown on a local small micro farm of 1/4 acre.
- BhakTEA: Serving fresh, nourishing, delicious alternative beverages while fusing diverse cultures and local ingredients to create love and beauty in a cup.
- Black Girl Veggies: Specializing in made-to-order vegan fried chck’n with locally sourced mushrooms and ingredients.
- Fist Bap – Offering Joo Muk Bap, a Korean specialty made with fried tofu, spicy pork, Korean fried chicken, or bulgogi beef.
- Hopscotch Foundation Selling produce grown in hydroponic farms built by students at Jefferson High School.
- Golden Tradition Saffron: High-quality saffron spice and petals grown and hand-cultivated by a third-generation sustainable agriculture farmer in North Plains, Oregon.
- Kulfi PDX: Serving all-natural, small-batch frozen Indian ice pops.
- La Petite Ferme: Portland-based local farm specializing in flavorful, nutrient-dense microgreen varieties grown year-round and cut fresh for the market.
- Lucinda’s: Offering a variety of plant-based shelf-stable soup and veggie burger mixes made of real food ingredients.
- Pony.Pony Pastries: Made-to-order egg & sausage breakfast sandwiches, croissants, and other viennoiserie using a variety of fruits and vegetables from local farms and purveyors
Please note: not all of the vendors are scheduled for every market.
To find out when specific vendors will be at the market, visit the King Farmers Market page, scroll down to the “Market Vendors” section, select the market date you want to view, then click on the “Show Vendors” dropdown.
See you at the market!