Welcome SIX new vendors to the 18th season of Lents International Farmers Market!
Pictured above clockwise: Bonifacio Garden, Big Jalm, Wasco Fisheries, Cypress Greens, and La Vang Foods.
Visit Lents International Farmers Market this upcoming Sunday (and every Sunday through November 19) 9 am – 2 pm to welcome these new fantastic members of the PFM community.
From locally harvested salmon to microgreens, there is something for everyone!
- Big Jalm : Sustainable, small-batch seasonal fruit jams crafted in Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Also at PSU, King and Kenton Farmers Market.
- Bonifacio Garden : A multigenerational farmer from Oaxaca, Mexico, growing crops that are reminiscent of their homeland but also connect with people from other cultures.
- Cypress Greens : An family-owned urban farm growing nutrient-dense microgreens, herbs and specialty produce.
- La Vang Foods : Offering artisanal Hmong lemongrass-chile pork sausages, a customer favorite from their @La’s, a Hmong Food Cart in Aloha, OR.
- Perennial Hill : A regenerative agriculture farm located in the foothills of Oregon’s Coastal Range offering dry-farmed tomatoes, potatoes, beans, squash, and melons.
- Wasco Fisheries Local Columbia River Salmon caught by Indigenous fishers of Wasco, Warm Springs and Paiute. Available fresh, smoked, canned and wind dried.
Please note not all of the vendors are scheduled for every market.
To find out when specific vendors will be at the market, visit the Lents International Farmers Market page, scroll down to the “Market Vendors” section, select the market date you want to view, then click on the “Show Vendors” dropdown.
Or why not subscribe to our weekly email reminder to find out what vendors will be at market? Sign up here!
We hope to see you at the market!