Welcome five new vendors to the 26th season of Shemanski Park Farmers Market!
Pictured above: BhakTEA, Lucinda’s, and Modern Living Kitchen.
Visit Shemanski Park Farmers Market this Wednesday (and every Wednesday through the end of October) 10 am – 2 pm, welcome these new members of the PFM community and sample & purchase their offerings.
There is something for everyone, from chai beverages to breakfast sandwiches to microgreens.
- BhakTEA: Serving fresh, nourishing, delicious alternative beverages while fusing diverse cultures and local ingredients to create love and beauty in a cup. Their name and foundation is a play on the Sanskrit word “Bhakti,” meaning love, service, and devotion.
- Chimichurri Don Pablo: Small batch chimichurri crafted with local organic ingredients and inspired by the owner’s Argentinan heritage.
- Lucinda’s: Featuring a variety of plant-based shelf-stable soup and veggie burger mixes made of real food ingredients.
- Modern Living Kitchen: Offering a diverse range of delicious and nutrient-dense microgreens grown in an indoor vertical farm in Portland.
- Pony.Pony Pastries: Made-to-order egg & sausage breakfast sandwiches, croissants, danish, and other viennoiserie using a variety of fruits and vegetables from local farms and purveyors.
Please note: not all of the vendors are scheduled for every market.
To find out when specific vendors will be at the market, visit the Shemanski Park Farmers Market page, scroll down to the “Market Vendors” section, select the market date you want to view, then click on the “Show Vendors” dropdown.
Look out for an upcoming post about the new vendors at King Farmers Market.
Until then, see you at the market!